UN seeks shop for HIV and Aids creative task
The United Nations' HIV and Aids programme, UNAIDS, is looking for an agency to help make HIV testing "cool".
Victoria Beckham: ambassador
UNAIDS, which has reportedly secured Victoria Beckham as an ambassador, wants an agency to create a global visual campaign and is running the pitch from its Swiss headquarters. Agencies have until 11 April to reply to the request for proposal.
According to the tender document, UNAIDS wants "to make HIV testing ‘cool’ and create a grassroots movement led by young people".
The winning shop will develop a webpage and a 30-second film encouraging young people to get tested, among other creative work.
The pitch follows Mother London’s appointment to the UN’s Millennium Campaign creative account after a competitive pitch that was handled by Creativebrief.
Mother is tasked with creating activity to help the campaign reach its 2015 targets on improving sanitation standards in the poorest parts of the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)