UN seeks shop for HIV and Aids creative task
The United Nations' HIV and Aids programme, UNAIDS, is looking for an agency to help make HIV testing "cool".
Victoria Beckham: ambassador
UNAIDS, which has reportedly secured Victoria Beckham as an ambassador, wants an agency to create a global visual campaign and is running the pitch from its Swiss headquarters. Agencies have until 11 April to reply to the request for proposal.
According to the tender document, UNAIDS wants "to make HIV testing ‘cool’ and create a grassroots movement led by young people".
The winning shop will develop a webpage and a 30-second film encouraging young people to get tested, among other creative work.
The pitch follows Mother London’s appointment to the UN’s Millennium Campaign creative account after a competitive pitch that was handled by Creativebrief.
Mother is tasked with creating activity to help the campaign reach its 2015 targets on improving sanitation standards in the poorest parts of the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)