R/GA London hires Sid Lee group account director
R/GA London has hired John Wilson, the business lead for Adidas at Sid Lee in Montreal, as its group account director, client services.
John Wilson: joins R/GA London
Wilson joined R/GA London as group account director on 7 April. He relocated from Montreal, where he spent more than a year in charge of the global Adidas account at Sid Lee.
Before that, Wilson spent five years at AKQA London. For three of those years he was group account director for the Nike Football business, and oversaw work including the "write the future" campaign for the 2010 World Cup.
At R/GA London, Wilson will work on the agency’s Nike and Heineken accounts.
Matt Lodder, vice president of R/GA London, said: "Throughout his career, John has provided genuine thought leadership and strategic insight for his clients, building deep and mutually beneficial relationships along the way.
"We’re looking forward to him continuing that here and playing an important what we’re building here at R/GA London."
Wilson said: "I'm hugely excited to be joining the agency at a time where the office is going from strength-to-strength and creating a really unique identity for itself here in London.
"The breadth of work that the office is producing for clients is pretty staggering, and I’m looking forward to hitting the ground running and getting involved in some game-changing innovative projects this year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire