Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP
Steven Sharp, the former marketing director of Marks & Spencer, is working as a consultant for WPP, which now holds both the creative and media accounts for the retailer.
Steven Sharp: former M&S marketer is now consulting for WPP
Sharp, who was M&S’s marketing director for ten years, has been working on retail projects for the holding company for several months.
Last week, M&S moved its media account from incumbents Walker Media and Profero into WPP’s Mindshare.
Sharp retired from M&S in February, and was replaced by Patrick Bousquet-Chavanne, the former group president of Estée Lauder.
A spokesman for WPP said: "Steven is working with WPP as a consultant on various retail marketing projects."
M&S's creative advertising business is held by another WPP-owned agency, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London