Watch: winners announced at Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards
The Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards 2014 took place this week, with OgilvyOne and Posterscope winning Grand Prize for the #lookup campaign for British Airways.
Mike Baker: Outdoor Media Centre chief attends the awards
The awards, held in association with Brand Republic, recognise the best outdoor campaigns from the past year.
Chris Pelekanou, the commercial director of Clear Channel, said the awards had received the highest number of entries in their eight-year history, which showed "the appetite for fantastic work".
He said entrants had "challenged and pushed the boundaries, both in creativity and innovation".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)