Watch: winners announced at Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards
The Clear Channel Outdoor Planning Awards 2014 took place this week, with OgilvyOne and Posterscope winning Grand Prize for the #lookup campaign for British Airways.
Mike Baker: Outdoor Media Centre chief attends the awards
The awards, held in association with Brand Republic, recognise the best outdoor campaigns from the past year.
Chris Pelekanou, the commercial director of Clear Channel, said the awards had received the highest number of entries in their eight-year history, which showed "the appetite for fantastic work".
He said entrants had "challenged and pushed the boundaries, both in creativity and innovation".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)