NSPCC hunts for creative agency
NSPCC, the children's charity, is reviewing its creative advertising account.
NSPCC: 'the underwear rule' campaign
The pitch is in its early stages. Agencies were notified last week (commencing 21 April) that the NSPCC was reviewing its creative account but have not yet been given a brief.
FCB Inferno has been the incumbent on the account since 2012, when it won a competitive pitch against McCann London and DLKW Lowe. The agency will not re-pitch for the business.
Before appointing FCB Inferno (or Inferno as it was then known, before the merger with Interpublic’s DraftFCB) the NSPCC worked with various agencies, including Saatchi & Saatchi and TBWA\London, on a non-retained basis.
One of FCB Inferno’s most recent pieces of work for the NSPCC was an online film called "the underwear rule". It showed children talking about the amusing nicknames they give their private parts as a means of discussing what constitutes abuse.
In October 2013, the NSPCC appointed Amaze as its digital agency after a competitive pitch. Amaze has been tasked with designing a digital strategy for the charity and revamping its website.
No one at NSPCC would comment on the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)