NSPCC hunts for creative agency
NSPCC, the children's charity, is reviewing its creative advertising account.
NSPCC: 'the underwear rule' campaign
The pitch is in its early stages. Agencies were notified last week (commencing 21 April) that the NSPCC was reviewing its creative account but have not yet been given a brief.
FCB Inferno has been the incumbent on the account since 2012, when it won a competitive pitch against McCann London and DLKW Lowe. The agency will not re-pitch for the business.
Before appointing FCB Inferno (or Inferno as it was then known, before the merger with Interpublic’s DraftFCB) the NSPCC worked with various agencies, including Saatchi & Saatchi and TBWA\London, on a non-retained basis.
One of FCB Inferno’s most recent pieces of work for the NSPCC was an online film called "the underwear rule". It showed children talking about the amusing nicknames they give their private parts as a means of discussing what constitutes abuse.
In October 2013, the NSPCC appointed Amaze as its digital agency after a competitive pitch. Amaze has been tasked with designing a digital strategy for the charity and revamping its website.
No one at NSPCC would comment on the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London