DLKW Lowe appoints Ryan Self as head of design
DLKW Lowe has hired Ryan Self, the former deputy head of design at Saatchi & Saatchi, as its head of design.
Ryan Self, Richard Denney and Dave Henderson
Self replaces Jamie Craven who exited the shop in January, along with creative directors Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell, to join Havas Worldwide London as its head of design.
He takes up the position with immediate effect and will report to the executive creative directors, Richard Denney and Dave Henderson.
He started his career at the branding agency N1 Creative and he has also worked at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on campaigns for Virgin Atlantic and the Home Office.
Henderson said: "Ryan has an excellent pedigree and a fantastic eye. We're delighted he'll be casting his magic on our growing list of clients."
His appointment follows the recent hiring of Amber Casey and Lovisa Silburn as a creative team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England