DLKW Lowe appoints Ryan Self as head of design
DLKW Lowe has hired Ryan Self, the former deputy head of design at Saatchi & Saatchi, as its head of design.
Ryan Self, Richard Denney and Dave Henderson
Self replaces Jamie Craven who exited the shop in January, along with creative directors Andy McAnaney and Christian Sewell, to join Havas Worldwide London as its head of design.
He takes up the position with immediate effect and will report to the executive creative directors, Richard Denney and Dave Henderson.
He started his career at the branding agency N1 Creative and he has also worked at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on campaigns for Virgin Atlantic and the Home Office.
Henderson said: "Ryan has an excellent pedigree and a fantastic eye. We're delighted he'll be casting his magic on our growing list of clients."
His appointment follows the recent hiring of Amber Casey and Lovisa Silburn as a creative team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)