FCB Inferno wins £5m NS&I brief
FCB Inferno has won a £5 million, integrated brief from the state-owned savings bank, National Savings and Investments.
NS&I: the organisation has previously used Lord sugar in its advertising
The agency won the brief after a contested pitch, which was run through the Crown Commercial Service and involved DLKW Lowe and Enter.
FCB Inferno will be tasked with handling NS&I’s above-the-line, CRM, and digital advertising over the next three years. Its first campaign for the body is expected in the summer.
The Gate previously handled NS&I’s advertising, while Kitcatt Nohr was responsible for its below-the-line work. Neither agency is on the Government's roster and so they could not pitch for the work.
Julian Hynd, the director of retail at NS&I, said: "We're pleased to announce the appointment of FCB Inferno as our strategic marketing agency, responsible for advertising, direct marketing, digital communications and creative, which will help us build our brand and its values, for the benefit of our customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)