Brothers and Sisters appoints three creative directors
Brothers and Sisters has strengthened its creative team with the appointment of three creative directors, including Harv Bains from Johannes Leonardo New York.
Brothers and Sisters: agency is 'ready to challenge for bigger and better opportunities'
Harv Bains, the creative director on the global Sprite account at Johannes Leonardo New York, joined this week in the role of creative director. He previously worked at Fallon.
Aaron Wilmer and Will Flack have also been promoted to creative directors. The duo has been at Brothers and Sisters for five years and previously worked at Karmarama.
The trio will report into Andy Fowler, the founder and executive creative director of the agency.
Fowler said: "With three new creative directors and Matthew Charlton as our CEO, we are ready to challenge for bigger and better opportunities and take our creative work onto a whole new level.
"Harv, Will and Aaron are modern, media neutral CDs with massive ambition."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)