Brothers and Sisters appoints three creative directors
Brothers and Sisters has strengthened its creative team with the appointment of three creative directors, including Harv Bains from Johannes Leonardo New York.
Brothers and Sisters: agency is 'ready to challenge for bigger and better opportunities'
Harv Bains, the creative director on the global Sprite account at Johannes Leonardo New York, joined this week in the role of creative director. He previously worked at Fallon.
Aaron Wilmer and Will Flack have also been promoted to creative directors. The duo has been at Brothers and Sisters for five years and previously worked at Karmarama.
The trio will report into Andy Fowler, the founder and executive creative director of the agency.
Fowler said: "With three new creative directors and Matthew Charlton as our CEO, we are ready to challenge for bigger and better opportunities and take our creative work onto a whole new level.
"Harv, Will and Aaron are modern, media neutral CDs with massive ambition."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire