Crumpton departs McCann to take Mother strategy position
Mother has hired McCann Worldgroup's joint chief strategy officer for EMEA Nikki Crumpton in a senior strategy role.
Nikki Crumpton: joining Mother
Crumpton, who will start at Mother later this year, will work across a number of as-yet-undecided clients.
She joined McCann London in 2006 and was promoted to McCann Worldgroup’s co-regional strategy director for EMEA, alongside Gary Bonilla, in May 2013. Crumpton has also worked at Fallon as its planning chief.
The appointment follows the departure of Mother’s chief strategy officer, Dylan Williams, who moved to Publicis Worldwide in January. Chris Gallery and Katie Mackay were promoted after Williams’ exit to run the strategy department.
Robert Saville, the founder and creative partner at Mother, said: "Nikki is one of the best strategy brains of her generation and she combines this with incredible warmth and passion."
Crumpton added: "Mother is the agency that has aroused the most professional jealousy in me throughout my career, so to finally get to work there and be part of the magic is an amazing opportunity too irresistible to turn down."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)