Work Club wins Sony PlayStation Euro brief
Sony Computer Entertainment has appointed Work Club to handle European advertising for PlayStation's online subscription service.
Sony PlayStation: appointed Work Club
The agency is tasked with rebranding and repositioning the PlayStation Plus paid offering throughout Europe.
Work Club won the brief after a competitive pitch. There was no incumbent.
PlayStation Plus is available to owners of PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. It offers free games, discounts and online storage.
The European advertising account for PlayStation has been handled by 180 Amsterdam since 2011.
Work Club has previously worked with Sony Music, creating a brand campaign for its Music Unlimited streaming service in 2013.
PlayStation 4, Sony’s latest game console, was launched in November 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)