Work Club wins Sony PlayStation Euro brief
Sony Computer Entertainment has appointed Work Club to handle European advertising for PlayStation's online subscription service.
Sony PlayStation: appointed Work Club
The agency is tasked with rebranding and repositioning the PlayStation Plus paid offering throughout Europe.
Work Club won the brief after a competitive pitch. There was no incumbent.
PlayStation Plus is available to owners of PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. It offers free games, discounts and online storage.
The European advertising account for PlayStation has been handled by 180 Amsterdam since 2011.
Work Club has previously worked with Sony Music, creating a brand campaign for its Music Unlimited streaming service in 2013.
PlayStation 4, Sony’s latest game console, was launched in November 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)