Work Club wins Sony PlayStation Euro brief
Sony Computer Entertainment has appointed Work Club to handle European advertising for PlayStation's online subscription service.
Sony PlayStation: appointed Work Club
The agency is tasked with rebranding and repositioning the PlayStation Plus paid offering throughout Europe.
Work Club won the brief after a competitive pitch. There was no incumbent.
PlayStation Plus is available to owners of PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. It offers free games, discounts and online storage.
The European advertising account for PlayStation has been handled by 180 Amsterdam since 2011.
Work Club has previously worked with Sony Music, creating a brand campaign for its Music Unlimited streaming service in 2013.
PlayStation 4, Sony’s latest game console, was launched in November 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London