TMW opens agency with Nelson Bostock
TMW, the Creston-owned digital and direct agency, is partnering with its sister PR shop Nelson Bostock to create a strengthened standalone digital and social offer.
Vikki Morgan: leads new division
Nelson Bostock’s digital unit, Things With Wings, will be combined with TMW’s technology, data, social and community management functions.
The beefed-up agency, which will keep the Things With Wings name, will advise clients on technology, digital comms, PR and social activity. It will handle its own clients, as well as servicing those of Creston agencies.
Vikki Morgan, TMW’s head of social and a former editor of the digital PR news site Reputation Online, will lead Things With Wings when it launches tomorrow (2 May) with clients including General Mills and Diageo.
Chris Freeland, TMW’s chief operating officer, said: "Clients no longer need to draw a distinction between digital, PR and social agencies. We can help solve that problem."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London