TMW opens agency with Nelson Bostock
TMW, the Creston-owned digital and direct agency, is partnering with its sister PR shop Nelson Bostock to create a strengthened standalone digital and social offer.
Vikki Morgan: leads new division
Nelson Bostock’s digital unit, Things With Wings, will be combined with TMW’s technology, data, social and community management functions.
The beefed-up agency, which will keep the Things With Wings name, will advise clients on technology, digital comms, PR and social activity. It will handle its own clients, as well as servicing those of Creston agencies.
Vikki Morgan, TMW’s head of social and a former editor of the digital PR news site Reputation Online, will lead Things With Wings when it launches tomorrow (2 May) with clients including General Mills and Diageo.
Chris Freeland, TMW’s chief operating officer, said: "Clients no longer need to draw a distinction between digital, PR and social agencies. We can help solve that problem."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- London Cluster Partnerships Manager The London Eye £37,000 per annum (pro rata), London
- Activation Executive (Contract) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £30,000 plus benefits, London (Greater)