TMW opens agency with Nelson Bostock
TMW, the Creston-owned digital and direct agency, is partnering with its sister PR shop Nelson Bostock to create a strengthened standalone digital and social offer.
Vikki Morgan: leads new division
Nelson Bostock’s digital unit, Things With Wings, will be combined with TMW’s technology, data, social and community management functions.
The beefed-up agency, which will keep the Things With Wings name, will advise clients on technology, digital comms, PR and social activity. It will handle its own clients, as well as servicing those of Creston agencies.
Vikki Morgan, TMW’s head of social and a former editor of the digital PR news site Reputation Online, will lead Things With Wings when it launches tomorrow (2 May) with clients including General Mills and Diageo.
Chris Freeland, TMW’s chief operating officer, said: "Clients no longer need to draw a distinction between digital, PR and social agencies. We can help solve that problem."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)