Guy Wieynk joins Publicis Worldwide as UK CEO
Publicis Worldwide has appointed Guy Wieynk to lead its UK and Nordics operations.
Arthur Sadoun and Guy Wieynk
Previously the AKQA vice-president, international, Wieynk will become the chief executive of the UK group, in charge of Publicis London, Poke, Publicis Chemistry and Publicis Blueprint. He replaces Nigel Jones.
Wieynk will also oversee the Nordics operations and be a member of the Publicis Worldwide global management board. He will be based in London when he joins early next year.
The appointment is the latest move by Publicis Worldwide’s chief executive, Arthur Sadoun, to strengthen the UK. It follows the acquisition of Poke and the appointment of Dylan Williams as the chief strategy officer.
"This is a very important recruitment for us. I truly consider Guy as one of my key partners," said Sadoun, who praised Wieynk’s digital skills, knowledge of running a global business, his entrepreneurial approach and his shared vision.
Sadoun added: "I am obsessed with one thing when I make new appointments: they have to be able to help our clients to lead their own digital transformation."
Wieynk said: "I look forward to applying my learnings from building one of the most successful digital businesses in the world to a wider range of strategic and creative services at Publicis UK and Publicis Nordics."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London