John Lewis looks back on British history in TV spot to mark 150 years
John Lewis is marking its 150th anniversary with a TV ad that paints the retailer as an integral part of Britain's history.
John Lewis: new campaign
"Never standing still", by Adam & Eve/DDB, will break on John Lewis’ social media channels and Campaignlive.co.uk tomorrow (2 May), and air during Britain’s Got Talent on 3 May.
The spot comprises vignettes set in different eras of Britain and is backed by a cover of The Kinks’ This Time Tomorrow by Gaz Coombes. It was created by Matt Woolner and Steve Wioland, and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
Craig Inglis, the marketing director at John Lewis, said: "This campaign celebrates how our customers’ lives have kept moving over the last 150 years."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire