IPG Mediabrands hires Dean Donaldson to lead innovation
IPG Mediabrands has hired Dean Donaldson, the former global head of innovation at the ad tech company DG Mediamind, in the new role of chief innovation officer across its G14 region.
Dean Donaldson: joins IPG Mediabrands as chief innovation officer across its G14 region
Donaldson has been charged with developing the innovative work and solutions IPG Mediabrands agencies, including UM and Initiative, do for their clients across the G14 region, which includes the biggest markets outside the US.
The G14 includes Australia, Benelux, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, UK, Ireland, Russia and Spain.
Donaldson, who has more than 20 years of experience, was most recently a freelance innovation consultant, advising global brands, industry bodies and the European Commission on consumer engagement.
Prior to working as a consultant, Donaldson worked at the ad technology company Mediamind, which was bought by DG, as the global head of innovation, developing TV and digital solutions.
Jim Hytner, the chief executive at Mediabrands G14, said: "Dean will be a huge asset to the Mediabrands team, as we continue to evolve our offerings and capabilities in the technology space.
"He will work with our flagship agencies UM, Initiative, BPN and MAP, to help us drive innovation and introduce new digital thinking into our clients’ strategies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)