Watch the new John Lewis ad celebrating the retailer's 150th anniversary
John Lewis has released a 90-second TV spot to commemorate its 150-year anniversary.
Adam & Eve/DDB created the spot for the upscale retailer, which is called "never standing still". The work broke on John Lewis’ social media channels today and will air on TV during 'Britain’s Got Talent' tomorrow.
The ad comprises inter-linked vignettes, which are set in different eras in British history, and is backed by a cover of The Kink’s 'This Time Tomorrow,' sung by Gaz Coombes.
It was created by Matt Woolner and Steve Wioland, and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
The TV ad is backed by press, digital, outdoor, radio, and social media executions. Manning Gottlieb OMD handled the media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)