HMRC seeks shop for planning and comms
HM Revenue & Customs is looking for an agency for media planning and communications channel strategy.
The organisation, which runs campaigns for self-assessment and tax credits, has approached the six agencies on the Government’s strategy and planning roster that was set up last year.
The agencies are: Dentsu Aegis Network’s Carat; Omnicom’s Manning Gottlieb OMD; WPP’s MediaCom, MEC and Mindshare; and Interpublic’s UM London.
HMRC currently works with Omnicom’s PHD, which is not on the roster.
An HMRC spokesman said: "We are tendering for a communications channel strategy and planning agency to work with us on our marketing campaigns. We will be selecting from the six agencies on the roster list."
The process should take two months.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)