Havas opens partnership division
Havas Media Group has launched a division called Magnet dedicated to crafting brand partnerships.
Magnet: (left to right) Avery, Frampton, Leslie and Benton
Magnet will be led by Daren Benton, the head of partnerships, and Melanie Leslie, a partnership consultant. Both will report to Pedro Avery, the chief executive of Arena.
The unit will offer clients more connected and bespoke solutions, drawing on the skills of all of the group’s companies: Arena, Havas Media (led by Paul Frampton), AIS London, SCB Partners, Branded, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Arnold KLP, Simbiotik and Cake.
Magnet will focus on crafting partnerships that leverage paid, owned, earned and shared media opportunities for consumers and brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)