Havas opens partnership division
Havas Media Group has launched a division called Magnet dedicated to crafting brand partnerships.
Magnet: (left to right) Avery, Frampton, Leslie and Benton
Magnet will be led by Daren Benton, the head of partnerships, and Melanie Leslie, a partnership consultant. Both will report to Pedro Avery, the chief executive of Arena.
The unit will offer clients more connected and bespoke solutions, drawing on the skills of all of the group’s companies: Arena, Havas Media (led by Paul Frampton), AIS London, SCB Partners, Branded, Havas Sports & Entertainment, Arnold KLP, Simbiotik and Cake.
Magnet will focus on crafting partnerships that leverage paid, owned, earned and shared media opportunities for consumers and brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)