Sport England seeks shop for campaign
Sport England, the non-departmental public body in charge of promoting sport, is looking for an agency to help create a campaign to encourage women aged between 18 and 40 to take up sports.
Creative agencies on the Government’s roster have been sent a brief through the Crown Commercial Service. One source said Sport England was proposing to put £5 million behind the campaign. No pitches had taken place at the time of writing.
Last year, Sport England appointed the digital agency Big Picture Interactive to overhaul its website after a competitive pitch.
It does not have an incumbent creative agency, but it worked with Team Saatchi between 2004 and 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)