Sport England seeks shop for campaign
Sport England, the non-departmental public body in charge of promoting sport, is looking for an agency to help create a campaign to encourage women aged between 18 and 40 to take up sports.
Creative agencies on the Government’s roster have been sent a brief through the Crown Commercial Service. One source said Sport England was proposing to put £5 million behind the campaign. No pitches had taken place at the time of writing.
Last year, Sport England appointed the digital agency Big Picture Interactive to overhaul its website after a competitive pitch.
It does not have an incumbent creative agency, but it worked with Team Saatchi between 2004 and 2006.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...