School of Communication Arts hires Steve Henry as ECD
The School of Communication Arts (SCA) has hired Steve Henry, a co-founder of Howell Henry Chaldecott Lury and the coding training company Decoded, as its in-house executive creative director.
Steve Henry: joins the School of Communication Arts as in-house executive creative director.
Henry joined SCA this month and will work one day a week in the paid position, overseeing creative work and mentoring students.
Speaking about Henry’s arrival, Marc Lewis, the dean of SCA, said the position was an expansion of Henry’s existing role: "Steve was already mentoring ad-hoc, visiting the school a couple of times each term.
"He still has that incredible drive to produce game-changing ideas that led him to winning everything in his career and I saw how well the students all responded to his philosophies. It’s contagious.
"We want to be known as the best school in the world. We are hungrier that Vanessa Feltz on Yom Kippur and I think that’s why Steve enjoys hanging out with us."
Henry, who will continue his work at Decoded, added: "I’ve always loved SCA, it feels very vibrant and challenging. I’m drawn to mould-breaking thinking, and you get that with a lot of their students.
"I’m incredibly busy right now, but I’m looking forward to working two or three days a month with them, finding and developing revolutionary ideas, not just for advertising, but for business as a whole."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire