AnalogFolk London appoints JWT's Pinnell to lead strategy
AnalogFolk has hired Lise Pinnell, a planning director at JWT London, as its head of strategy.
Pinnell: will oversee the planning department in London
In her new role, Pinnell will manage AnalogFolk’s London planning department, allowing the chief strategy officer and co-founder, Matt Dyke, to focus on global strategy for the network, which has offices in New York and Sydney.
Pinnell will oversee strategic planning for clients including AG Barr, Chivas Regal, Dulux, Malibu rum and Sainsbury’s, as well as take a strategy director role on a number of brands. She will report to Dyke.
Before joining JWT in 2010, Pinnell held planning posts at agencies including Ogilvy & Mather, Chemistry and Poke.
Dyke said: "Strategic excellence has been fundamental to the success of this agency, so it was important for us to find somebody with heavyweight experience and a thirst to lead breakthrough thinking. Lise has both of these in spades."
Pinnell said: "AnalogFolk’s innovative use of technology to connect brands to people delivers great results for their clients and it’s somewhere I’ve always been attracted to."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)