AnalogFolk London appoints JWT's Pinnell to lead strategy
AnalogFolk has hired Lise Pinnell, a planning director at JWT London, as its head of strategy.
Pinnell: will oversee the planning department in London
In her new role, Pinnell will manage AnalogFolk’s London planning department, allowing the chief strategy officer and co-founder, Matt Dyke, to focus on global strategy for the network, which has offices in New York and Sydney.
Pinnell will oversee strategic planning for clients including AG Barr, Chivas Regal, Dulux, Malibu rum and Sainsbury’s, as well as take a strategy director role on a number of brands. She will report to Dyke.
Before joining JWT in 2010, Pinnell held planning posts at agencies including Ogilvy & Mather, Chemistry and Poke.
Dyke said: "Strategic excellence has been fundamental to the success of this agency, so it was important for us to find somebody with heavyweight experience and a thirst to lead breakthrough thinking. Lise has both of these in spades."
Pinnell said: "AnalogFolk’s innovative use of technology to connect brands to people delivers great results for their clients and it’s somewhere I’ve always been attracted to."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London