Tracy De Groose to lead Dentsu Aegis UK
Tracy De Groose, the chief executive of Carat UK, has been appointed to the role of chief executive at Dentsu Aegis Network UK.
De Groose: the Carat chief executive has been promoted to oversee its holding company in the UK
The leaders of all the group’s UK agencies – Carat, iProspect, Isobar, Mcgarrybowen, Posterscope and Vizeum – will report to De Groose.
Carat UK will now be led by Matthew Hook, the managing director.
De Groose will continue to report to Rob Horler, the chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network Northern Europe, who takes on additional responsibilities overseeing the ongoing global development of the iProspect, Carat Enterprise and Data2Decisions brands.
Horler, who also assumes the role of chairman of Dentsu Aegis Network UK, said: "Tracy has been instrumental in creating a strong leadership team, winning new business and driving excellence in performance and capability.
"I have no doubt that Tracy will drive further success for our UK business in her new role and we wish her every success."
De Groose joined Aegis as a consultant in 2009 before becoming Carat UK’s chief executive in September 2010.
She said: "As an executive team, our focus will be on attracting the best talent, driving digital leadership and creating a culture focused on delivering the best business results for our clients."
Dentsu Aegis Network’s mission statement is around "innovating the way brands are built" through best-in-class expertise and capabilities in brand, media and digital communications services.
The network, whose headquarters are located in London, operates in 110 countries worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)