VCCP opens shop for luxury brands
VCCP has launched an Anglo-French agency with offices close to St Pancras International and Paris Nord stations that will service luxury and premium brands.
David, Bellisson and Hamilton: receive profit share in business
The shop, VCCP Saint Pancras, opened this week. Its founding client is Courvoisier, which previously worked with VCCP London.
Florence Bellisson, who was a creative director at BETC Paris, has joined VCCP Saint Pancras as its executive creative director. Charlotte David, who relocates from VCCP Berlin, where she was the managing director, will be the managing partner. VCCP London’s strategy partner, Zoe Hamilton, becomes the planning partner.
Bellisson, David and Hamilton will have a profit share in the business, which is wholly owned by VCCP Partnership.
Adrian Coleman, the group chief executive at VCCP, said: "We’ve been looking at doing something in the luxury and premium sectors for a number of years but just never found the right people to do it."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £23,000, West Midlands