Graeme Hall takes new role at Google Creative Lab
Google Creative Lab has appointed Graeme Hall, a creative director at 180 Amsterdam, to the new position of creative lead in London.
Hall: exits 180 after two years
Hall will start his new role – a vacancy Google is believed to have been trying to fill for two years – on 2 July and report to Google Creative Lab’s executive creative director, Steve Vranakis.
At 180 Amsterdam since July 2012, Hall has worked on accounts such as Sony PlayStation and Qatar Airways, among others.
He had previously spent three years at Y&R New York as a creative director on accounts including Dell and Virgin Atlantic. Before that, Hall worked at DDB London for five years and produced campaigns for Marmite and Harvey Nichols.
Hall said: "After globetrotting for the last five years, I decided it’s time to head home with the family. The role at Google is packed full of amazing opportunities, and I can’t wait to get cracking."
Google Creative Lab is Google’s in-house creative department. It creates some of the tech giant’s advertising activity and also works with its roster of agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)