Mick Mahoney reshuffles RKCR/Y&R creative
Rainey Kelly Cambell Roalfe/Y&R is reshaping its creative department and has entered into a consultation period with a number of its creative staff, with up to five redundancies expected.
Those at risk include a creative pair who have worked at the agency for many years.
The move is part of a re-engineering of the creative department after the arrival of the executive creative director, Mick Mahoney, in late 2013. New creative hires are expected to follow.
Mahoney joined RKCR/Y&R from Havas Worldwide London, where he held the same role, at the end of 2013. He replaced Toby Talbot, who returned to New Zealand in 2012 after just one year in the position.
No-one at RKCR/Y&R was available to comment on the process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)