Mick Mahoney reshuffles RKCR/Y&R creative
Rainey Kelly Cambell Roalfe/Y&R is reshaping its creative department and has entered into a consultation period with a number of its creative staff, with up to five redundancies expected.
Those at risk include a creative pair who have worked at the agency for many years.
The move is part of a re-engineering of the creative department after the arrival of the executive creative director, Mick Mahoney, in late 2013. New creative hires are expected to follow.
Mahoney joined RKCR/Y&R from Havas Worldwide London, where he held the same role, at the end of 2013. He replaced Toby Talbot, who returned to New Zealand in 2012 after just one year in the position.
No-one at RKCR/Y&R was available to comment on the process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, 1 year maternity cover contract, £350 a day MODA consult Up to £350 a day! , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director or Senior Account Director, Social Media - up to £65k, permanent MODA consult up to £65k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)