JWT recruits Lotz as Follows quits
JWT London has hired M&C Saatchi's Adam Lotz as its head of engagement planning. His appointment follows the resignation of Tracey Follows, JWT's chief strategy officer.
Follows: steps down as chief strategy officer and executive partner
Lotz will lead JWT’s social team and handle clients including HSBC, Nestlé and Canon.
He will work alongside the deputy head of planning, Neil Godber, the head of response planning, Kris Flemington, and the planning foresight director, Marie Stafford.
Lotz was most recently at M&C Saatchi as a senior strategist. He has also worked at M&C Saatchi Abel in South Africa.
Follows, who joined JWT in June 2012, does not have a job to go to.
She announced her decision to step down to JWT’s other executive partners – Joe Petyan, James Whitehead and Russell Ramsey – last week and is expected to leave in the summer. No decision has been made on a replacement. Follows will continue in her role as the chairman of the Account Planning Group.
Before JWT, Follows was the executive planning director at VCCP and the strategy director at Lowe.
She is a former international advertising manager at T-Mobile and introduced the positioning "life is made of One2Ones" for One2One.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)