De Moraes rejoins AMV BBDO after eight months at Droga5
Thiago de Moraes is to return to Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, eight months after leaving the agency to become the executive creative director at Droga5 Europe.
De Moraes: left Droga5 to focus on writing a children’s book
De Moraes will reprise his previous role as the creative partner and head of creative innovation in July. He will report to the executive creative directors, Alex Grieve and Adrian Rossi.
When de Moraes left Droga5 last month, the agency’s chief executive, Kevin Dundas, said the departure was a result of Moraes wanting to focus on "his first passion" of book-writing. De Moraes will continue to write the illustrated children’s book alongside his role at AMV.
At AMV, de Moraes worked on clients including BlackBerry and Doritos. He also created the sound-activated app game The Nightjar for Wrigley.
Before AMV, de Moraes was a partner and the digital creative director at CHI & Partners for four years.
Droga5, the much-lauded New York-based creative network with an office in Sydney, launched its London operation in June 2013.
Since then, it has won businesses including Heineken’s global Strongbow ciders account and a global project for the Unilever brand Radox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London