Brothers and Sisters opens production house
Brothers and Sisters has launched a cross-platform production company.
Brown: takes new MD role
The shop, Making, will be based in the same building as Brothers and Sisters. It aims to offer high-quality, cost-effective mobile and digital production to the creative agency’s clients, which include BSkyB, Center Parcs, Capcom and the electronic-cigarette brand Blu.
Kevin Brown, the digital director, has been named the managing director of Making. He will work alongside the founder and executive creative director, Andy Fowler, to develop the new company’s offering.
Matthew Charlton, the chief executive of Brothers and Sisters, said: "We are constantly finding that clients’ media ambitions to have a stream of great creative ideas across mobile and digital are not well-catered-for by most creative agencies.
"Brothers and Sisters is a truly innovative agency but we also have the scale and unique expertise to make this type of business a real force."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London