Brothers and Sisters opens production house
Brothers and Sisters has launched a cross-platform production company.
Brown: takes new MD role
The shop, Making, will be based in the same building as Brothers and Sisters. It aims to offer high-quality, cost-effective mobile and digital production to the creative agency’s clients, which include BSkyB, Center Parcs, Capcom and the electronic-cigarette brand Blu.
Kevin Brown, the digital director, has been named the managing director of Making. He will work alongside the founder and executive creative director, Andy Fowler, to develop the new company’s offering.
Matthew Charlton, the chief executive of Brothers and Sisters, said: "We are constantly finding that clients’ media ambitions to have a stream of great creative ideas across mobile and digital are not well-catered-for by most creative agencies.
"Brothers and Sisters is a truly innovative agency but we also have the scale and unique expertise to make this type of business a real force."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England