AB InBev calls European media review
Anheuser-Busch InBev, the brewer that owns Stella Artois, Budweiser and Beck's, has called a European media review as it looks to consolidate across the region.
Stella Artois: part of AB InBev’s stable of brands
The Dentsu Aegis Network agency Vizeum holds the £14 million business in the UK and has worked with AB InBev Russia, which is included in the review.
ZenithOptimedia also works with the brewer on part of the Russian business.
Agencies including Havas Media and combined Publicis Groupe teams work in other European countries.
The review is expected to last several months. Vizeum, which won the UK account in 2010, is defending its business.
A spokeswoman for AB InBev said: "AB InBev periodically evaluates its marketing services organisation to ensure that we maintain the best working relationships and optimise the use of our marketing spend with the best agency partners."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire