VCCP, OMD UK, AMV and A&E win at Marketing Society Awards
VCCP and OMD UK had a good night at the Marketing Society Awards as their client easyJet took home five awards, while there were also gongs for Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Adam & Eve/DDB clients BT and John Lewis.
The Marketing Society Awards: VCCP, OMD UK, AMV and A&E each pick up gongs
EasyJet took home the Grand Prix, awards for Long-Term Marketing Excellence and Customer Relationship Marketing, the Finance Director’s Prize and Leader of the Year for Peter Duffy, the group commercial director, customer, marketing and product.
BT was awarded two prizes for the launch of BT Sport, including Brand Revitalisation and Brand Extension. The launch was backed by a campaign by AMV BBDO.
John Lewis took the Marketing Communications crown for Adam & Eve/DDB’s Christmas 2013 ad campaign, "the bear and the hare", as well as the award for Brand Activation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London