VCCP, OMD UK, AMV and A&E win at Marketing Society Awards
VCCP and OMD UK had a good night at the Marketing Society Awards as their client easyJet took home five awards, while there were also gongs for Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Adam & Eve/DDB clients BT and John Lewis.
The Marketing Society Awards: VCCP, OMD UK, AMV and A&E each pick up gongs
EasyJet took home the Grand Prix, awards for Long-Term Marketing Excellence and Customer Relationship Marketing, the Finance Director’s Prize and Leader of the Year for Peter Duffy, the group commercial director, customer, marketing and product.
BT was awarded two prizes for the launch of BT Sport, including Brand Revitalisation and Brand Extension. The launch was backed by a campaign by AMV BBDO.
John Lewis took the Marketing Communications crown for Adam & Eve/DDB’s Christmas 2013 ad campaign, "the bear and the hare", as well as the award for Brand Activation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Director createselect Up to £45K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager AF Selection £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits, South Manchester