Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter join AMV as creative partners
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has hired Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter, who were the creative directors on Marmite's award-winning "Love it. Hate it. Just don't forget it" campaign, as creative partners.
Crowe and Messeter: award-winning duo leave A&E/DDB
Crowe and Messeter, who will join AMV BBDO from Adam & Eve/DDB in August, will run accounts including Heinz and Cancer Research UK. The pair will report to the joint executive creative directors, Alex Grieve and Adrian Rossi.
As well as overseeing the Marmite spot – which was named TV ad of the year at the British Arrows and by Campaign – Crowe and Messeter have created award-winning work for Harvey Nichols at A&E/DDB.
The pair began working together at Ogilvy & Mather in 1999 and spent five years at the agency before moving to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R in 2004. At RKCR/Y&R, Crowe and Messeter created campaigns for clients including Marks & Spencer and Virgin Atlantic. They moved to DDB London in 2006.
Grieve and Rossi said: "Mike and Rob would be pretty much first pick in any creative department fantasy team. They are, simply, as good as it gets. We expect great things."
AMV BBDO has already made several creative appointments this month. Thiago de Moraes rejoined the agency as a creative partner after eight months as the executive creative director at Droga5 Europe, while Dan Warner and Andy Vasey were hired from Saatchi & Saatchi as a senior creative team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London