Stack boosts strategy team with Donald Cameron hire
Stack has hired Donald Cameron, a former strategy director at Inferno (now FCB Inferno), as strategy director, replacing Faraaz Marghoob.
Donald Cameron: joins Stack
He will join at the end of June and lead the agency’s strategy team, which also includes data and analytics. Cameron will report to the chief executive, Liz Wilson.
Cameron most recently worked as a strategic consultant. Before that he spent three years at Inferno, and has also done stints at MRM Worldwide, McCann Worldgroup and Young & Rubicam.
Stack has further boosted its strategy team by hiring Charlotte Meers from the data planning consultancy More2, to work on its Peugeot account and Norman Olaniran as its data planning lead.
Olaniran joins from Park-up.com, a service founded by Olaniran that helps people find a place to park their cars.
Wilson said: "Donald has a great track record of winning new business, developing sharp thinking and supporting strong modern ideas.
"With a talented, energetic, new team behind him, I know he’ll be able to play an important role in Stack’s next phase."
Marghoob joined the agency in March 2013 but has left to move to Singapore.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)