R/GA London leads UK shops in Cyber Lions shortlist
R/GA London has bagged five shortlist places, totaling a quarter of the UK nominations, in the Cannes 2014 Cyber Lions including four for its "Beats Music" work.
Google Outside: makes the Cyber shortlist for R/GA London
The agency has also been shortlisted for its "Google outside" digital poster work with Google UK London.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO is following closely behind with a total of four nominations – two each for Pepsi Max and the Blackberry Z10 "a calendar of tales" project, a collaborative social campaign featuring the author Neil Gaiman.
Meanwhile, OgilvyOne London’s "magic of flying" campaign for British Airways has two chances to pick up a Cyber Lion.
Adam & Eve/DDB is in the running with Google work, while Crispin Porter & Bogusky has been shortlisted for "glitch" for Microsoft Xbox One.
M&C Saatchi, Grey London, Bartle Bogle Hegarty London and Jam London, Stink Digital, Google Creative Lab London and Unit 9 London each have one spot on the shortlist.
The UK’s nominations are slightly down this year, with a total of 20 places on the shortlist compared to 22 last year.
In contrast, topping the shortlist leaderboard is the US with 101 nominations; almost double its 56 entries in 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire