Saatchi & Saatchi hires Adam Chiappe as creative director
Saatchi & Saatchi London has appointed Adam Chiappe, who was behind the gold Lion-winning "twisted" TV spot for Levi's, as a creative director.
Chiappe: created the gold Lion-winning ‘twisted’ for Levi’s
As one of three creative directors, Chiappe will work on a range of Saatchi & Saatchi London clients, which include HSBC, Direct Line and EE. He will report to Rob Potts and Andy Jex, the executive creative directors.
Most recently, Chiappe worked at More, where he created "hoo’s for an oooch?", starring Keith Lemon, for Hooch. Before that, he was Forever Beta’s joint executive creative director.
Chiappe began his career at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he won awards for work on brands including Audi, Lynx and Microsoft Xbox. He has also worked at Grey London, TBWA\London and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Paul Silburn, the joint chief creative officer at Saatchi & Saatchi London, said: "Adam always brings something different and interesting to the table. He’s comfortable working in any channel and is going to be a real asset to the agency as we continue to integrate our offering and grow."
Saatchi & Saatchi London promoted Potts and Jex, who were creative directors, to executive creative directors last week.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)