Adam & Eve/DDB wins nine gold Outdoor Lions
Adam & Eve/DDB received nine gold Lions - six for Harvey Nichols and three for Marmite - at the Outdoor ceremony in Cannes this evening.
The Omnicom-owned agency won one gold for "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols and a further five for the wider Christmas campaign that displayed individual items from the range ("Christmas lunch", "gravel", "wire wool", "sink plug" and "toothbrush").
The three golds for Marmite were for "pasta", "mayo" (pictured, below) and "ketchup".
TBWA\London landed a gold Lion for its "jump store" work for Adidas.
TBWA's work for the sports brand also won two silver Lions (for "just browsing thanks" and "hey CCTV I’m here") and a bronze (for "shoes to match those wings of yours").
The judges awarded OMD UK, Talon Outdoor and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO a bronze Lion for "unbelievable" for Pepsi Max. AMV BBDO also bagged three bronzes for "rushing", "roiling" and "rumbling" for Guinness.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire