Adam & Eve/DDB wins nine gold Outdoor Lions
Adam & Eve/DDB received nine gold Lions - six for Harvey Nichols and three for Marmite - at the Outdoor ceremony in Cannes this evening.
The Omnicom-owned agency won one gold for "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols and a further five for the wider Christmas campaign that displayed individual items from the range ("Christmas lunch", "gravel", "wire wool", "sink plug" and "toothbrush").
The three golds for Marmite were for "pasta", "mayo" (pictured, below) and "ketchup".
TBWA\London landed a gold Lion for its "jump store" work for Adidas.
TBWA's work for the sports brand also won two silver Lions (for "just browsing thanks" and "hey CCTV I’m here") and a bronze (for "shoes to match those wings of yours").
The judges awarded OMD UK, Talon Outdoor and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO a bronze Lion for "unbelievable" for Pepsi Max. AMV BBDO also bagged three bronzes for "rushing", "roiling" and "rumbling" for Guinness.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...