Adam & Eve/DDB wins nine gold Outdoor Lions
Adam & Eve/DDB received nine gold Lions - six for Harvey Nichols and three for Marmite - at the Outdoor ceremony in Cannes this evening.
The Omnicom-owned agency won one gold for "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols and a further five for the wider Christmas campaign that displayed individual items from the range ("Christmas lunch", "gravel", "wire wool", "sink plug" and "toothbrush").
The three golds for Marmite were for "pasta", "mayo" (pictured, below) and "ketchup".
TBWA\London landed a gold Lion for its "jump store" work for Adidas.
TBWA's work for the sports brand also won two silver Lions (for "just browsing thanks" and "hey CCTV I’m here") and a bronze (for "shoes to match those wings of yours").
The judges awarded OMD UK, Talon Outdoor and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO a bronze Lion for "unbelievable" for Pepsi Max. AMV BBDO also bagged three bronzes for "rushing", "roiling" and "rumbling" for Guinness.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)