Adam & Eve/DDB wins nine gold Outdoor Lions
Adam & Eve/DDB received nine gold Lions - six for Harvey Nichols and three for Marmite - at the Outdoor ceremony in Cannes this evening.
The Omnicom-owned agency won one gold for "sorry, I spent it on myself" for Harvey Nichols and a further five for the wider Christmas campaign that displayed individual items from the range ("Christmas lunch", "gravel", "wire wool", "sink plug" and "toothbrush").
The three golds for Marmite were for "pasta", "mayo" (pictured, below) and "ketchup".
TBWA\London landed a gold Lion for its "jump store" work for Adidas.
TBWA's work for the sports brand also won two silver Lions (for "just browsing thanks" and "hey CCTV I’m here") and a bronze (for "shoes to match those wings of yours").
The judges awarded OMD UK, Talon Outdoor and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO a bronze Lion for "unbelievable" for Pepsi Max. AMV BBDO also bagged three bronzes for "rushing", "roiling" and "rumbling" for Guinness.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London