PHD chief extols outstanding Cannes week
Winning two Gold Lions with its all-Lego ad break for the 'Lego Movie' has contributed to an "outstanding" week at Cannes for Mike Cooper, PHD's global chief executive.
In this exclusive video, Cooper describes the feeling of receiving the awards in the media category, as well as the feedback on the network’s seminar with futurist Jason Silva.
"Jason Silva was electrifying at Cannes," revealed Cooper. "Cannes has been outstanding for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)