PHD chief extols outstanding Cannes week
Winning two Gold Lions with its all-Lego ad break for the 'Lego Movie' has contributed to an "outstanding" week at Cannes for Mike Cooper, PHD's global chief executive.
In this exclusive video, Cooper describes the feeling of receiving the awards in the media category, as well as the feedback on the network’s seminar with futurist Jason Silva.
"Jason Silva was electrifying at Cannes," revealed Cooper. "Cannes has been outstanding for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London