PHD chief extols outstanding Cannes week
Winning two Gold Lions with its all-Lego ad break for the 'Lego Movie' has contributed to an "outstanding" week at Cannes for Mike Cooper, PHD's global chief executive.
In this exclusive video, Cooper describes the feeling of receiving the awards in the media category, as well as the feedback on the network’s seminar with futurist Jason Silva.
"Jason Silva was electrifying at Cannes," revealed Cooper. "Cannes has been outstanding for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire