British Airways and Save the Children work win Gold Cyber Lions
OgilvyOne's "magic of flying" campaign for British Airways has scooped both Gold and Silver Lions in the Cyber category.
OgilvyOne: "the magic of flying" wins Gold and Silver Lions at Cannes
The work – which won its gold in the digital billboard category and its Silver for innovative use of technology – is one of just two gold awards for UK agencies.
Unit 9 London/Don’t Panic London’s short video to raise support for Syria war victims, created for Save the Children, picked up the second Gold Cyber Lion for the UK.
Despite not winning a Gold Lion, R/GA London’s award tally outstripped the other UK agencies with a total of four gongs.
Its "Beats music" work was recognised with three Silver Lions – for integrated multi-platform campaign, web service/app, and utility/tool/service.
The agency also picked up a Bronze Lion alongside Google UK London for its Google Outside outdoor digital posters.
Meanwhile, BBH London also scooped a Bronze Lion for its work "the art people" for Christie’s auction house.
The eight UK awards represent a success rate of less than half in this category from a total of 20 nominations.
The USA – which had 101 places on the shortlist – converted 60 of its nominations into awards, including a Grand Prix for Creative Artists Agency’s "the scarecrow" work for the Chipotle Mexican Grill.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...