Guinness ad accounts for 17% of UK shortlist entries for Film Craft Lions
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has racked up nearly 20 per cent of the UK shortlisted entries for its Guinness ad, in this year's Film Craft Lion category.
Guinness: 'sapeurs' campaign by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
The agency has five entries shortlisted out of the 30 total UK entries, all for its "Sapeurs" ad for Diageo’s Guinness.
Adam & Eve/DDB London and Nexus Productions all have two nominations apiece. Adam and Eve/DDB for its work on "bear and hare" for John Lewis.
Meanwhile, Mcgarrybowen London has three nominations for "Honda illusions" for Honda.
Other UK agencies and production houses in the running for an award this year include CHI & Partners for its "swarm" work for Lexus International and the post production house 750 MPH for "boots" for the Army.
Factory, MPC and The Mill have also received a nod in the nominations for work with Honda, Ubisoft and Diageo respectively.
The US leads the way once again for nominations in a category this year, with 69 chances to win.
Last year, 16 UK agencies had 38 Film Craft Lion nominations between them and took home 11 of them, including the Grand Prix, which was awarded to 4Creative for "meet the superhumans".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)