OMD Worldwide's de Nardis on the rise of storytelling and data in Cannes
One of the two biggest topics in Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 2014 have centred on storytelling and the importance of data. OMD Worldwide's global chief Mainardo de Nardis talks to us about the significance of both.
media leader said data is "captured, handled, managed, and then is distributed to make sure we can make a difference to any marketing programme".
Data, alongside storytelling, is "really shaping our industry", de Nardis added: "Without storytelling, we go back to 30 second spots, which is not the way our brains need to be communicated to create real engagement with the target audience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)