Adam & Eve/DDB secures fourth Grand Prix in Integrated
Adam & Eve/DDB walked away with its fourth Grand Prix at this year's Cannes Lions for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
The agency’s "I’m sorry I spent it on myself" campaign was awarded the Integrated Grand Prix. It had already won a Grand Prix in Film earlier in the evening and in Promo & Activation and Press earlier in the start of the week.
Adam & Eve/DDB also secured a bronze lion for its "the bear and the hare" campaign for John Lewis. It was the only UK agency to win in Titanium & Integrated.
The USA took home six of the 13 awards.
The Titanium Grand Prix was awarded to Dentsu Tokyo for its "sound of Honda/Ayrton Senna 1989" campaign for Honda, which was also a popular winner at the D&AD Awards a few weeks ago.
Titanium Lions went to Memac Ogilvy Dubai, The Ebeling Group New York and Grey New York.
Forsman & Bodenfors also took gold for its Volvo Trucks work, "the epic split".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End