The 10 most-read posts from our Campaign@Cannes live blog
Campaign and its sister titles brought you the news, views, insider gossip and trends from Cannes Lions 2014 in our 24-hour live blog, Campaign@Cannes.
Here are the 10 most-read pieces, including infographics, Vine videos taken from drones and lots and lots of celebrities:
1) Google and Ogilvy research finds word of mouth had biggest impact on purchase decisions (not media).
2) How (not) to behave when winning a Cannes Gold Lion.
3) Infographic: five tips on tweeting from Cannes.
5) LinkedIn celebrates Cannes with list of its 20 most influential UK brands.
6) A lack of insight: Sarah Jessica Parker's Cannes talk reviewed in 140 characters.
7) Infographic: Google's five steps to building digital brands.
8) Watch the first "dronie" taken at Cannes.
9) Jared Leto's words of wisdom, infographic style.
10) "I'm desperately trying not to get fired": Dylan Williams on his first three weeks at Publicis Worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)