The 10 most-read posts from our Campaign@Cannes live blog
Campaign and its sister titles brought you the news, views, insider gossip and trends from Cannes Lions 2014 in our 24-hour live blog, Campaign@Cannes.
Here are the 10 most-read pieces, including infographics, Vine videos taken from drones and lots and lots of celebrities:
1) Google and Ogilvy research finds word of mouth had biggest impact on purchase decisions (not media).
2) How (not) to behave when winning a Cannes Gold Lion.
3) Infographic: five tips on tweeting from Cannes.
5) LinkedIn celebrates Cannes with list of its 20 most influential UK brands.
6) A lack of insight: Sarah Jessica Parker's Cannes talk reviewed in 140 characters.
7) Infographic: Google's five steps to building digital brands.
8) Watch the first "dronie" taken at Cannes.
9) Jared Leto's words of wisdom, infographic style.
10) "I'm desperately trying not to get fired": Dylan Williams on his first three weeks at Publicis Worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London