The Red Brick Road appoints head of digital
The Red Brick Road has appointed Stephen Armstrong to oversee its digital and social media work.
Stephen Armstrong: joins The Red Brick Road as head of digital and social media
Armstrong joins from Agency Republic, which recently merged with Critical Mass, where he was business director. As part of the senior management team, he led the Vodafone, Nivea and PepsiCo accounts.
He joins The Red Brick Road next week as head of digital and social media.
Armstrong has 15 years' experience in agencies and has worked on a variety of brands including Aviva, Yell.com and BMW.
David Miller, TRBR’s managing director, said, "Stephen will bring years of experience delivering digital platforms and strategies that transform how brands perform, and will be key in driving forward TRBR’s integrated offering."
The Red Brick Road recently won the creative account for Broadbandchoices.co.uk after a three-month pitch process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London