The Red Brick Road appoints head of digital
The Red Brick Road has appointed Stephen Armstrong to oversee its digital and social media work.
Stephen Armstrong: joins The Red Brick Road as head of digital and social media
Armstrong joins from Agency Republic, which recently merged with Critical Mass, where he was business director. As part of the senior management team, he led the Vodafone, Nivea and PepsiCo accounts.
He joins The Red Brick Road next week as head of digital and social media.
Armstrong has 15 years' experience in agencies and has worked on a variety of brands including Aviva, Yell.com and BMW.
David Miller, TRBR’s managing director, said, "Stephen will bring years of experience delivering digital platforms and strategies that transform how brands perform, and will be key in driving forward TRBR’s integrated offering."
The Red Brick Road recently won the creative account for Broadbandchoices.co.uk after a three-month pitch process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)