FCB Inferno wins apprenticeships contest
FCB Inferno has been appointed by the Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) to work on a year-long campaign to promote apprenticeships to young people.
Apprenticeships: FCB Inferno hired to promote the benefits to youngsters
FCB Inferno beat Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, M&C Saatchi and Ogilvy & Mather to win the multimillion-pound pitch, which was run through the Crown Commercial Service and was open only to agencies on the Government's roster.
BIS has previously worked with St Luke’s, which is not on the Government roster, and DLKW Lowe (Delaney Lund Knox Warren at the time).
A spokeswoman for BIS, said: "The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills in partnership with the Skills Funding Agency have appointed FCB Inferno to take forward a multi-media campaign to promote the benefits of apprenticeships to young people, parents and their influencers."
In June, FCB Inferno won a government roster pitch for Sport England, to create a campaign encouraging more women to take part in sport. In April, the agency won a government roster pitch for the state-run savings bank, National Savings & Investments.
FCB Inferno also won two Government briefs in 2013, one for the National College for Teaching Leadership and one for the Money Advice Service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)