The & Partnership set to open offices in Canada
The & Partnership, the WPP-backed micro-network that includes CHI & Partners and M/SIX, is launching in Canada on the back of winning the country's Telus telecoms account.
Hornby: chairman and CEO
The micro-network snared the $88 million Telus business after a pitch against the 18-year incumbent, Taxi, which is owned by WPP, and Vision7’s Cossette, despite having had no offices in Canada before the contest.
As a result of the win, which is expected to deliver $15 million in revenue, The & Partnership will open offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto, with CHI launching as the creative agency brand.
Johnny Hornby, the chairman and chief executive of The & Partnership, said: "We built this unique full-service model for TalkTalk in the UK, where we handle just about all of its marketing from advertising strategy to analytics, CRM, data and media. Earlier in the year, we took that model to Miami for Cable & Wireless, and this approach has proven to be very successful in the pitch for Telus."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)