Watch: the worst things that have happened to me at Cannes
Maurice Lévy, the chief executive of Publicis Groupe, Michael Roth, the chief executive of Interpublic, and Rémi Babinet, the chairman of BETC, tell Campaign about their worst Cannes experiences.
Losing, swimming in your underpants, being "stuck" with "boring" journalists and partying in the "gutter bar" until 3am, are just some of the worst things about Cannes Lions, according to adland figures in the video above.
Lévy explains that the worst thing that happens to him every year is that he is stuck in meetings and not able to enjoy the beach, while Roth says the time his visit to the "gutter bar" made it into the press was the lowest point.
Video produced by Jennifer Creighton and Georgina Brazier.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)