Watch: the worst things that have happened to me at Cannes
Maurice Lévy, the chief executive of Publicis Groupe, Michael Roth, the chief executive of Interpublic, and Rémi Babinet, the chairman of BETC, tell Campaign about their worst Cannes experiences.
Losing, swimming in your underpants, being "stuck" with "boring" journalists and partying in the "gutter bar" until 3am, are just some of the worst things about Cannes Lions, according to adland figures in the video above.
Lévy explains that the worst thing that happens to him every year is that he is stuck in meetings and not able to enjoy the beach, while Roth says the time his visit to the "gutter bar" made it into the press was the lowest point.
Video produced by Jennifer Creighton and Georgina Brazier.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...