Watch: the worst things that have happened to me at Cannes
Maurice Lévy, the chief executive of Publicis Groupe, Michael Roth, the chief executive of Interpublic, and Rémi Babinet, the chairman of BETC, tell Campaign about their worst Cannes experiences.
Losing, swimming in your underpants, being "stuck" with "boring" journalists and partying in the "gutter bar" until 3am, are just some of the worst things about Cannes Lions, according to adland figures in the video above.
Lévy explains that the worst thing that happens to him every year is that he is stuck in meetings and not able to enjoy the beach, while Roth says the time his visit to the "gutter bar" made it into the press was the lowest point.
Video produced by Jennifer Creighton and Georgina Brazier.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)