Watch: the worst things that have happened to me at Cannes
Maurice Lévy, the chief executive of Publicis Groupe, Michael Roth, the chief executive of Interpublic, and Rémi Babinet, the chairman of BETC, tell Campaign about their worst Cannes experiences.
Losing, swimming in your underpants, being "stuck" with "boring" journalists and partying in the "gutter bar" until 3am, are just some of the worst things about Cannes Lions, according to adland figures in the video above.
Lévy explains that the worst thing that happens to him every year is that he is stuck in meetings and not able to enjoy the beach, while Roth says the time his visit to the "gutter bar" made it into the press was the lowest point.
Video produced by Jennifer Creighton and Georgina Brazier.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End