AnalogFolk hires Chris Worsley to lead client services
AnalogFolk London has hired Work Club's Chris Worsley as client services director.
Chris Worsley: joins AnalogFolk
Worsley will lead AnalogFolk London’s account management team. The independent digital agency’s clients include AG Barr, Chivas Regal, Dulux, Malibu and Sainsbury’s.
Worsley was previously client services director at Work Club, which was bought by Havas in May and renamed Havas Work Club.
At Work Club Worsley led accounts for Asda, Iglo-owned Birds Eye, PZ Cussons, Sharp Electronics and Mondelez and worked on the Asda "savesummer" co-creation campaign and FanLabs for Sharp Electronics.
Worsley has also worked at Ogilvy, JWT, Agency Republic and Glue, now known as Isobar. Other brands he has worked with include O2, Sprite, Diageo and Ford.
Matt Law, the managing director, AnalogFolk London, said: "It's great to have someone with Chris' calibre and track record join us at AnalogFolk. He shares our passion for digital creativity and innovation and he’ll be a real fillip to the team here."
Worsley said: "I've long admired AnalogFolk's unique philosophy and approach to marketing innovation and its ability to deliver this across such a wide range of clients. The agency has a real sense of momentum."
Worsley replaces Alec Boere who left AnalogFolk earlier this year.
This is the second senior appointment in the last three months, after May’s appointment of the head of strategy, Lise Pinnell, a former planning director at JWT London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £29000 per annum + great benefits , Buckinghamshire
- Senior Brand Consultant - Corporate Focus Rare Selection £65 - £75K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)