JWT London hires Dixons' Matthew Hounsell to bolster CRM
JWT London has strengthened its customer marketing department with the appointment of Dixons Retail's Matthew Hounsell as CRM business director.
Matthew Hounsell: joins JWT London
Hounsell will be responsible for Royal Caribbean, HSBC and Bayer’s customer marketing. He will report to JWT’s head of CRM, Marius Bartsch.
At Dixons Retail, Hounsell was most recently the head of CRM from 2011. He led the development and implementation of integrated, multichannel CRM and social media strategies.
He joined Dixons in 1996 and is a former senior customer data strategy manager at the retailer.
Bartsch said: "Matt has a strong customer focus, combining both strategic and technical skills. With over 17 years’ blue-chip retail experience, delivering data-driven, customer-focused communications though multiple channels, he makes for a perfect addition to our growing team."
Hounsell added: "I’m excited to have joined JWT in its 150th year, at a time when the agency is delivering innovative customer-focused programmes for clients across a broad range of sectors."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...