CHI hires Alex Best from Wieden & Kennedy
CHI & Partners has hired Alex Best, a group account director at Wieden & Kennedy London, as an account handling partner.
Alex Best: moves to CHI & Partners as an account handling partner
Best will join CHI & Partners as account handling partner later this month and will work across a range of the agency’s accounts. He will report to Sarah Golding and Nick Howarth, CHI & Partners’ joint chief executives.
Best spent four years at Wieden & Kennedy London, and worked on accounts including Tesco, Nike and Nokia. Before that he was a group account director at Fallon, on accounts including Cadbury and Budweiser.
Golding said: "Alex comes from a truly creative background and has demonstrated how contagious, business-changing ideas can come from anywhere in the agency, not just the creative department."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London