CHI hires Alex Best from Wieden & Kennedy
CHI & Partners has hired Alex Best, a group account director at Wieden & Kennedy London, as an account handling partner.
Alex Best: moves to CHI & Partners as an account handling partner
Best will join CHI & Partners as account handling partner later this month and will work across a range of the agency’s accounts. He will report to Sarah Golding and Nick Howarth, CHI & Partners’ joint chief executives.
Best spent four years at Wieden & Kennedy London, and worked on accounts including Tesco, Nike and Nokia. Before that he was a group account director at Fallon, on accounts including Cadbury and Budweiser.
Golding said: "Alex comes from a truly creative background and has demonstrated how contagious, business-changing ideas can come from anywhere in the agency, not just the creative department."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London