CHI hires Alex Best from Wieden & Kennedy
CHI & Partners has hired Alex Best, a group account director at Wieden & Kennedy London, as an account handling partner.
Alex Best: moves to CHI & Partners as an account handling partner
Best will join CHI & Partners as account handling partner later this month and will work across a range of the agency’s accounts. He will report to Sarah Golding and Nick Howarth, CHI & Partners’ joint chief executives.
Best spent four years at Wieden & Kennedy London, and worked on accounts including Tesco, Nike and Nokia. Before that he was a group account director at Fallon, on accounts including Cadbury and Budweiser.
Golding said: "Alex comes from a truly creative background and has demonstrated how contagious, business-changing ideas can come from anywhere in the agency, not just the creative department."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)