CHI hires Alex Best from Wieden & Kennedy
CHI & Partners has hired Alex Best, a group account director at Wieden & Kennedy London, as an account handling partner.
Alex Best: moves to CHI & Partners as an account handling partner
Best will join CHI & Partners as account handling partner later this month and will work across a range of the agency’s accounts. He will report to Sarah Golding and Nick Howarth, CHI & Partners’ joint chief executives.
Best spent four years at Wieden & Kennedy London, and worked on accounts including Tesco, Nike and Nokia. Before that he was a group account director at Fallon, on accounts including Cadbury and Budweiser.
Golding said: "Alex comes from a truly creative background and has demonstrated how contagious, business-changing ideas can come from anywhere in the agency, not just the creative department."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)