Godber to replace Follows as JWT London head of planning
JWT London has appointed Neil Godber as its head of planning to replace Tracey Follows.
Godber 9l) and Follows: the latter is due to leave this summer
Godber, formerly the deputy head of planning, will now run the agency’s planning department. However, he will not take on Follows’ title of chief strategy officer and executive partner.
Follows is due to leave the agency later this summer after her resignation in May. She remains the chair of the Account Planning Group.
Godber was hired by Follows in 2013 from Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where he was a strategy director, working on accounts including Audi.
James Whitehead, the JWT London executive partner, said: "Neil’s strategic and creative approach is inspirational. He has already proven himself to be a great leader for our planning team, and in developing it further will ensure that we keep pushing the quality of the work that we create for our clients."
Godber said: "JWT has always been an agency intent on building enduring brand ideas for clients. As the company evolves and grows, I’m excited to be part of driving this forward through work fit for a digital age."
After starting his career at Publicis, Godber worked at MCBD and M&C Saatchi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Brand and Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Southampton