New Look prepares for media review
New Look, the fashion retailer, is known to be speaking to agencies about its media planning and buying arrangements with a strong possibility of calling a review of the business handled by ZenithOptimedia.
New Look: considers media pitch
New Look approached agencies last week to request information, which may later lead to a pitch process.
ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent on the media business. New Look’s digital business, including SEO, is run by Forward 3D, which is not affected by the review.
New Look declined to comment.
In August last year, the retailer sent out a request for information to agencies and considered outsourcing its social media activity for the first time. It is not clear whether this led to an appointment.
New Look is an independent retailer and has more than 1,000 shops in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)