New Look prepares for media review
New Look, the fashion retailer, is known to be speaking to agencies about its media planning and buying arrangements with a strong possibility of calling a review of the business handled by ZenithOptimedia.
New Look: considers media pitch
New Look approached agencies last week to request information, which may later lead to a pitch process.
ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent on the media business. New Look’s digital business, including SEO, is run by Forward 3D, which is not affected by the review.
New Look declined to comment.
In August last year, the retailer sent out a request for information to agencies and considered outsourcing its social media activity for the first time. It is not clear whether this led to an appointment.
New Look is an independent retailer and has more than 1,000 shops in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London