Plyhm appointed ECD at Razorfish London
Razorfish London has promoted Anders Plyhm to the role of interim executive creative director, replacing Sean Chambers.
Plyhm, who only joined Razorfish as creative director in October from SapientNitro, where he was freelancing, is now responsible for leading the agency’s creative department.
At the same time, Razorfish London has also promoted the business director David Parry to the new role of managing partner.
Parry will help the chief executive, Chris Mellish, run the 280-strong agency. He will also be charged with developing Razorfish’s innovation practice. Parry has worked at the agency since 2007.
Mellish said of Plyhm’s promotion: "We did consider several external candidates as part of this process, but Anders’ positivity, drive and demand for the highest standards made him the most natural choice. The creative department as a whole welcomes his promotion. In fact, Anders’ peers were fundamental in us making this decision."
Chambers left Razorfish in March after two years to produce an interactive documentary about the unemployed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)